We are seeking a Project Manager to successfully deliver our project portfolio of clinical trials, research studies and collaborations.
This role leads all project management activities, providing client support on assigned projects throughout the life cycle of a project with support from a Senior Project Manager or an Associate Director, as necessary. The position coordinates all cross-functional activities to ensure quality and timeliness of project deliverables.
This is a key role within the Global Operations Team ensuring successful delivery of projects, achieving targets and continuous improvement.
Key deliverables include
- meeting key delivery metrics within the Project Management team to internal and external customer expectations
- meeting targets for revenue on applicable projects
You will be responsible for
- Functioning as the main point of contact for clients, sites and vendors on all assigned projects, throughout project lifecycle from start-up through close-out
- Developing and implementing project plans and timelines via internal and external kick-off meetings ensuring agreement by all parties
- Coordinating cross functional teams (including external 3rd parties/vendors when necessary) to ensure efficient processing of project requirements
- Provide project updates to clients on a regular basis, including conducting routine client teleconferences and maintaining accurate meeting minutes
- Revenue forecasting, milestone and invoice tracking and coordinating budget updates for change orders on assigned projects
- Escalating issues to management, including delivery related risks, as appropriate and leading on timely resolution of CAPAs
- Meeting project management metrics on assigned projects, including quality, compliance, KPI and revenue objectives
- Ensuring project(s) audit/inspection readiness at all times
- Maintaining project documentation and ensuring compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements
You may also
- Develop presentations for investigator meetings and kick-off meetings and travel independently when required
- Provide input into project management process improvements
- Provide input to proposals, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably business or life sciences) with strong academic performance or equivalent education or work experience. The ideal candidate will have a neurosciences background.
- Desired minimum of 4 years’ experience in a clinical project management role managing multiple projects of varying complexities across various clinical phases and project life-cycle
- Sound understanding of clinical research phases, processes, regulations and guidelines involved in the planning and management of a clinical trials and the application of these in day to day responsibilities in a regulated environment, as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to provide deliverables accurately, on time and on budget across all assigned projects
- Must be highly organised and motivated with strong problem solving skills • Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams and in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with co-workers, managers and clients • Demonstrated ability to present to substantial audiences in person and remotely
- Strategic awareness and an ability to consider the longer term impact of decisions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software applications and in clinical data management systems
- Up to 10% travel
- Competitive annual salary depending on experience
- Enhanced pension contribution
- 25 day annual leave
- Progression to Senior Project Manager level
- Internal and external training is provided for role requirements and skills development
How to Apply
To apply for any of the post listed above please send us your CV and covering letter by email to CAREERS@IXICO.COM specifying the role you are interested in. Please note that speculative applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.